July 15, 2008

HOME!!!

After a 13 1/2 month deployment my hubby is HOME!!!!! He came home on Sunday morning. Needless to say it was a very emotional day for my family. The girls are so excited that their daddy is home. Not to mention that all of the grandparents are visiting so that means even more fun for them! I will post a pic or 2 once things settle down around here. A couple more days I think.

While you are here...please take a moment to say a prayer for our troops and their families. The ones who are home and especially the ones who are deployed. It takes a lot of faith, love and support to endure a life in the military.

Thank you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an incredible day this must have been. I can only imagine. I am so happy for you.

I love your blog & look forward to much more beautiful crafting in the future.

--Gracie at everythingcricut.blogspot.com