October 3, 2008

Trace Adkins

Last night Jim and I went to the Trace Adkins/Alan Jackson Concert. We had incredible seats. We were about 4 rows from the stage. It was perfect.

James Otto opened. He sang a few of his songs, including Just Got Started Loving you, which I love.

Then Trace adkins came out. Whew!! He sang several of his songs, including Muddy Water from his new album coming out. It was so great. I can't wait to get the album. And of course he sang 2 of my favorites: Hot Mama and Honky Tonk Badonkadonk. Jim even said it was a great concert and he is not a big Country Music fan. That may change now...a little.









This concert was the kick off of Alan Jackson's Good Time tour. He sang so many of his hits. I cried at Remember when and Where Were You (When the World Stopped Turning). I have always been very moved by these songs and seeing them performed live really hit me even more. We really had such a good time at this concert. Jim gave me the tickets for my birthday/our anniversary. He is such a good hubby!

No comments: